Friday, August 7, 2015
Seniors Casting and Locations Needed:
Casting a very special video shoot for a retirement company featuring dynamic retirees in their 60's and 70's in New York.
The shoot date is one day in the week of August 24th or 31st. Compensation is $500 for the shoot day.
1. Name and contact info
2. How long ago they retired from their primary occupation and what they used to do.
3. A couple of pictures of themselves.
to: Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locations needed: (must be film friendly areas - no villages/towns with high permit fees, please)
For a Sleepy's commercial - needed for September - A really nice house with modern bedrooms. Please send referrals to email@example.com and reference Frizalone.
For an low-budget, independent feature, Alibi, they need a modest home, think working class but in dis-array. August 18 - 23 (6 days). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Alibi. (Low location fees)
Monday, May 25, 2015
Casting for SAG/NonSAG short film, By Blood. Children needed. Must look like adult versions of their characters. Boys, dark hair - about 4 foot. 7 - 9 years old. One day, a couple of hours. Shoots North Merrick on July 2. Also, back-ups for my other children - girl, light hair, pretty, trim, about 4'0", 4'1", and boy, dark hair about 4'2" - all 7 - 9 years old. Please submit photo/headshot and bio/resume to email@example.com.
Extras needed for Tuesday, May 26, 2015 in Queens - Shooting a big #funeral scene tomorrow in #Queenswith lots of #star talent on #LostCatCorona. We need some featured extras for this with diversity in casting. If you are interested, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for information. All types and ages please.
Calling all Fanboys & Fangirls! ® is looking for people to appear on Season 5 of the hit TV series on AMC! Are you a quirky comic geek with a supersized personality? Is there a comic related item or retro popculture collectible you’ve been longing to buy or sell? Then all your four-color dreams can come true at Executive Producer Kevin Smith’s comic shop Jay and Silent Bob’s Secret Stash!!! Here’s how you get started… Go to http://comicbookmencasting.com/ and apply ASAP! **Must be 18 years or older to apply** **Travel to Red Bank, NJ and batteries not included**
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Locations Needed, Kit with Lighting Person Needed and Casting Notice
Hello everyone, (These must be in Nassau County)
I am looking for the following:
1) For an untitled feature film, they are looking for a Tudor style high school to film at for two weeks. They like Stewart School in Garden City, but want other options. They also need an upscale, two story home nearby. If you have any suggestions or referrals, please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Untitled Jacobson.
2) For untitled feature film, they looking for a publishing house; a tall old bldg with a red carpet. Multimillion dollar homes. Opera house that looks like the New York City Library. Two weeks filming, two weeks pre-filming.
Also need a lighting person with the following package:
a) 1 6KW Par light
b) 3 4KW Par light
c) 3 Keno 8 & Bang 4 ft
d) 3 Keno 4 Bang - 4 Ft
e) 3 Keno 4 Bang 2 ft
f) 4 multi
g) 4 solar
h) 8 baby
i) Skimmer 20*20
j) Skimmer 12*12
k) Skimmer 6*6
l) Green chroma cloth 20*20
n) Dolly with Track
o) Jib crane
p) car rigging
r) Rain machine
s) Storm machine
t) one 3 door vanity van
If you have suggestions or referrals for locations or lighting person with kit, please email email@example.com and
firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Untitled D'Cunha.
3) Casting needed for short,indie film, By Blood:
3 children - 2 boys and 1 girl. Ages 7 - 10. Boys should have medium brown hair to dark brown or black. Girl should have light brown to blond hair. Girl has two
lines of dialogue. Boys don't have any. Shooting East Meadow or Merrick on July 2. If you have any suggestions, please email photos and height/age to
email@example.com and reference By Blood.
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
Casting notice: Nonunion/Nonpaid/Thesis film - Female, dark haired, (40-50 ideally, but it would be okay if they were older) to play the part of the protagonist's mother. She is an overly religious woman who does not approve of her daughter being a lesbian. Needed for one scene. Shooting for this scene will take place either on Saturday April 25th or Sunday April 26th. It will be shot at a house directly off of Hofstra University's campus. Actress needed for a four hour period on one of those days. Please send resume/bio, headshot/photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Monday, March 30, 2015
Monday, March 23, 2015
Locations Needed for Film/TV, Casting Notice for Extras, Location Needed for Meeting
Hello everyone, (These must be in Nassau County)
We are looking for the following locations:
1) For feature film, Stephen King's, It, we are looking for a town similar to Bangor, Maine/New England town. Water is important to the area. Decent sized town. Middle to lower end homes. Period piece - late 1980s. Some features necessary in town or nearby areas: Middle school, pharmacy, downtown, police station, synagogue, wooded area, old abandoned factory, 19th century brick buildings - old and industrial. Planned shooting June, July and August. If you have any suggestions, please email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "It"
2) For TV series, Young Pope, they're looking for a location to play as a boarding school. Have some ideas, would like others. Two weeks in July. If you have any suggestions, please email email@example.com ANDnassaufilmoffice@nassaucountyny.gov and reference Young Pope.
3) Extras needed for Sleepy's commercial - no lines, just
lying on a mattress. Shooting on A pril 3rd at a studio in
Deer Park, and they would need the extras to be available for
at least 5 hours that day. They are going to pay 100 dollars
per extra. They need about 12 extras from age range of 26-
45. If interested, please email a photo and/or headshot and
your contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4)Looking for a location to have a Filmmakers Connection Meeting on April 6 at 7 pm. Looking for a free location in Nassau County, or close to the border in Suffolk. Should have seating for 10 - 50 people (we never know how many!). The speaker will be an entertainment lawyer whose topic will be Starting a Film Production company and Ask the Lawyer. Location must have parking! (Coffee and cookie or water a plus, but not necessary). The LIFTF (Long Island Film/TV Foundation) is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit group dedicated to assisting the independent film community on Long Island. If you have any suggestions, please email email@example.com.
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
Parents of 10 - 14 year olds -
Paramount Pictures is seeking submissions for THE UNTITLED PARAMOUNT PICTURES PROJECT.
Filming begins April 2015(Please submit as soon as possible)
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
We are looking for the following role:
KID: Male- 10-14 years old, must be OVERWEIGHT/ HEAVY SET.
The Kid is definitely the smartest kid in the room when compared to the adults he comes in contact with. Funny, self assured, he is the voice of reason.
Unfortunately, he has a very vain father who is not so comfortable with an overweight son.
* We are committed to diverse, inclusive casting.
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line should be "KID CASTING SUBMISSION" and please include following info:
1.) Current photo of child
2.) Their age and their birthday
3.) The city and state you live in
4) Parents' and child's names and their telephone numbers and their email addresses
Thank you, and good luck!
Monday, January 12, 2015
This part has been cast - thank you!